Samstag, 16. Juli 2011

GEMA censored my movie in Germany!

My feature film, Sita Sings the Blues, was removed from German Youtube. I'm aware of no standard protocol for Americans to contest fraudulent takedowns in Germany, so I made this video. Hopefully German Youtube will put Sita Sings the Blues back up. Or maybe GEMA's censor-bots will take this video down, because I intentionally used the same music/movie clips in it!


GEMA censored my movie in Germany!


Meine Spielfilm, Sita Sings the Blues, wurde von Youtube deutschland entfernt.
Ich bin mir dessen bewusst keine Standard-Protokoll für die Amerikaner, um betrügerische Takedowns in Deutschland bestreiten, so habe ich dieses Video wieder auf Youtube Deutschland gestellt
Sita Sings the Blues .
Deutschland: Können Sie das sehen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzTg7YXuy34


Tags: infokrieg censorship dmca copyright free culture copyleft Gema zensur infokrieg

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen