Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

Phoenix Sandsturm 18.07.2011

In Phoenix gab es wieder einen riesigen Sandsturm


Phoenix sandstorm 7/18/2011


Phoenix Sandstorm - 18th July 2011


Recorded the second haboob that hit Phoenix 7/18/11. It wasn't as dirty & dramatic as the first one. I noticed there was a fire south from where I filmed this video skimming on top of a roof. You can barely see a helicopter hovering and covering the fire. They had to move out of the way of the approaching haboob. If I had a better cam on hand, I would use it. Had to make do and record with my HTC EVO 4G. Enjoy the wonders of Mother Nature doing her much needed exfoliation!


2nd Haboob hits Phoenix


Another Haboob SandStorm in Phoenix 18 July 2011


Phoenix/Glendale, AZ Sandstorm 7/18/2011 We got caught in it while outside!



Tags: infokrieg phoenix sandstorm glendale august arizona erneut sandsturm 18.07.2011

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen